The City of Mukilteo was working with a site that was about 10 years old and was difficult to update. It was important to have site that could be edited by different departments, maintain stylistic integrity throughout, and also accommodate various custom tasks, such as managing board meeting minutes.
This site was a team effort, working with staff at city hall, and Ryan Boser, who did an amazing job on the new design. We developed custom WordPress template and some of the following custom functionality:
- A custom “mega menu”.
- A search field that auto suggests the most popular searches.
- An interface for managing media uploads per department.
- A custom notifications plugin which allows users to sign up for notifications from different departments.
- A custom staff directory.
- Department pages and sections.
- And more…
Intuito Websites continues to work with the city whenever upgrades or new functionality are needed. After the launch of the site, Mayor Jennifer Gregorson had these nice things to say about us:
We worked with Rob at Intuito Websites to create a new, modern and professional website for the City of Mukilteo. He did a great job, was very responsive and always completed tasks on deadline. He worked collaboratively with both staff and our designer to produce a site that is beautiful to look at and easy to navigate, a huge improvement over our legacy website. – Mayor Jennifer Gregorson